Monday, November 16, 2009

Moving to a different platform!


Hello dear friends! Every time I tell my network about a new post on this blog, I receive emails saying it was too complicated to become a follower, or easier to pull teeth than to post a comment (okay, none of those comments were from dentists). I listened to the feedback, got help from my great technically-inclined web guys and just launched a new blog platform at: http://www.thelighterperspective.com/. Hope you will follow along, take the polls and add your two cents to the comments whenever it strikes you. You'll see two recent posts since the last one here about the evolution of snacking and also the beauty of bite-sized treats at special events.

Please check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks for following and I look forward to keeping up with you in the future!


Regards,


Shira

No comments:

Post a Comment